• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Did the Bag Man slip up at OSU??

Exactly. If a scholarship athlete goes into a store and shoplifts, it isn't his fault. It's our fault for not providing him everything he needs.

Yikes.
I didn't say that and you know I didn't. I'm blaming the people handing at the money more than I am blaming a 17 year old. If that same 17 year old shoplifts, that is all on him.

What are you suggesting, then? Do you want to suspend the person giving them the money for 5 games? Heck, maybe we could throw them in jail, cuz everyone knows it's illegal to give someone money.

You're not thinking clearly here.

Oklahoma donors would have been very unhappy to have Sauce enforcing NCAA regulations back in the '70's and '80's.

What are you suggesting, then? Do you want to suspend the person giving the player the money for 5 games? Heck, maybe we could throw them in jail, cuz everyone knows it's illegal to give someone money.

You're not thinking clearly here.
I just see it as an adult taking advantage of a child. As I stated, not saying the child is totally innocent, but the adult truly knew better and these bastards know how to manipulate young people. Send the adults to jail and rescind the kids scholarship, or just pay every athlete and be done with this BS.

Send the adults to jail and rescind the kids scholarship, or just pay every athlete and be done with this BS.
Send the adults to jail for doing what?

I really don't want to be mean to you anymore, but you make it so easy.

Send the adults to jail for doing what?

I really don't want to be mean to you anymore, but you make it so easy.
Okay, but if the adult giving the kid money isn't a crime, than the kid taking it shouldn't be either. That's all I'm saying. And, if you stop being mean to me, well, that would just be wrong.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back