• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Did not think I'd read this so soon

This wins the internet for me today. I'll be going fishing with a case of Hamm's.... see you guys tomorrow.
In the land of sky blue waters?

27634fdcb19cf01693e28c147475bba5--hamms-beer-beer-signs.jpg

Our fans look around and ask themselves after almost 4 years and 20 million bucks why are the Huskers still one of the bottom feeders in the Big 10. How would that kind of performance inspire fans to depart with their money to keep a sell out streak going? Perhaps it's karma the HC now presiding over this disaster was one of the stars in winning probably our LAST national championship?

Bottom line very serious problems exist with the program imo and rearraning the deck chairs is not going to prevent the good ship HUSKER from sinking to the bottom next season. Heck we're almost there right now.

Last edited:
Don't worry lads we are going to curb stomp this bye week opponent and people will be back on that Husker high like after the Northwestern game. We will sell out and then some Purdue game.

Must have pulled a Walmart Black Friday special. 2 seats available and advertised for the BOGO deal.

1634931660678.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back