• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Did anyone else catch

I hope this time they finally figure the right path to be one of the best of the big.

I caught it and I love it. It's time for the Huskers to reestablish their reputation as a top tier program I don't care how much of other peoples money it takes.
What do you think about improving Nebraska’s education system? Poverty? Homeless?

Going to give him the day off to think about it.
There was nothing political, on any level, about my post. Just a simple question to a poster that relates to priorities of the fb program vs post secondary education or other societal needs. Any other interpretation is unfounded and unwarranted.

There was nothing political, on any level, about my post. Just a simple question to a poster that relates to priorities of the fb program vs post secondary education or other societal needs. Any other interpretation is unfounded and unwarranted.
girl-sure-jan.gif

Wrong.

I believe Nebraska just sent a message to the rest of the Big 10 we're serious about building a championship football program! This is another big step in that direction.
Messages are sent on the field, not a press conference. Start winning and people will know you’re serious real quick. Besides, given the results the past 6 years, no one will believe you anyway.

Last edited:
Reading this thread everyday I got wondering why all the negativity about hiring staff he has already worked with and they know and he knows how they are. I get the former staffs have done this and it was not a good fit. I judge those staffs on their own merit I have have no problems with HCMR hiring whoever as long as he can fire them if need be and they are qualified for the position.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back