• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Diaco Out

1eb2vp.jpg

Brohm had to fire someone....he needed to push blame elsewhere.

Turned to the age old...tried and true...fire an assistant.

While his D did not help.

His Rep is Offense. With several NFL bound explosive offensive players...they averaged a few more PPG than us.

not good.

D was only part of their issues and it will be worse next year methinks.

Diaco inherited a mess....made it worse. How he did so well at ND remains a mystery to me....

I do feel bad for his family though....so many moves...uprooted lives.

Brohm had to fire someone....he needed to push blame elsewhere.

Turned to the age old...tried and true...fire an assistant.

While his D did not help.

His Rep is Offense. With several NFL bound explosive offensive players...they averaged a few more PPG than us.

not good.

D was only part of their issues and it will be worse next year methinks.

Diaco inherited a mess....made it worse. How he did so well at ND remains a mystery to me....

I do feel bad for his family though....so many moves...uprooted lives.
Agreed, we look at firings, dislike of coaches, and failures and forget that people and family are involved.
He was the fall guy, but must say I can't comment on his process. He joined a sinking ship in Lincoln and looking like a similar fate in Purdue, except Brohm is bailing water (with this move).

Last edited:
I do feel bad for he and his family, although I believe he is paid thru next year. Regardless of the $, it still has to be tough on the family.
He might need to try to step back to being a position coach with a team that has a more stable coaching staff.

Lol. $1.250mm over this and next year.

He will be fine. Not too worried about his family being uprooted. They don't have to go anywhere for a long time if they don't want to. Dude has pulled in a ransom for mostly terrible results littered with gibberish coach speak.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back