• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DH - Huskers vs Gophers - 3-27-21 - Haymarket Park - 1st game: 12:00 p.m. Cntrl

I asked this question earlier; do we have the pitching to win the conference?
Looking to see an improvement as we go on. I am not sure I can see Mason doing anything, yet. He scares me, with his weird style! I think he tends to rush his over-the-top pitching style!!

Looking to see an improvement as we go on. I am not sure I can see Mason doing anything, yet. He scares me, with his weird style! I think he tends to rush his over-the-top pitching style!!
The starters seem pretty solid - Bunz was throwing strikes in the mid 90’s. The bullpen however...

I asked this question earlier; do we have the pitching to win the conference?

I’d say....yes. But still too early to tell methinks. I think it’s going to depend on how well we do against someone like Indiana.

But regardless, our defense has been amazing and our hitting has been solid for the most part. These guys have the makings of a very successful team. Way too early to tell yet of course, but 10-4 at this time of year starts to indicate.

I just wouldn‘t base an opinion of the pitching staff or relievers used in junk innings with a HUGE lead. Especially in College Baseball and especially on a weekend four game series.

I am not sure, but I think Brice was charged with both of the errors.
I was not sure, but that did kinda cross my mind. Hope it is not true! He needs to buil up his confidence at the plate; he is struggling with the bat, for sure!!

Last edited:

I just wouldn‘t base an opinion of the pitching staff or relievers used in junk innings with a HUGE lead. Especially in College Baseball and especially on a weekend four game series.
Agree on that. He really went to the bottom of the barrel, so they could get some time in. I just think he left him in too long. Maybe, Bolt was hoping to get two more innings in? :Hooray: :Hooray:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back