• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DH - Huskers vs Gophers - 3-27-21 - Haymarket Park - 1st game: 12:00 p.m. Cntrl

Agree on that. He really went to the bottom of the barrel, so they could get some time in. I just think he left him in too long. Maybe, Bolt was hoping to get two more innings in? :Hooray: :Hooray:
That's true, the radio announcer said the kid (can't remember his name) that closed game was in for the first time this season. Maybe he just needs to knock some of the rough edges off and he will a solid option as the season progresses.

Thanks for the PBP, I appreciate your commitment!

Thanks C-Bob! You’re the Lyle Bremser of Husker Baseball on the internet!!!!
Wow! That blew me away!! You are so kind. Lyell, of course, is unreplaceable!! "Every man, woman and child" knows that!! ;) ."....On the internet", I'll take. :)
That's true, the radio announcer said the kid (can't remember his name) that closed game was in for the first time this season. Maybe he just needs to knock some of the rough edges off and he will a solid option as the season progresses.

You're welcome. :) You guys have made my day. :)

I appreciate the compliment, young man! :)

Enjoyed reading the pbp. Thank you guys for doing it. Some of us don't get to listen to the game and I enjoy coming to this thread to read about the game.
That is what csker and I are here for. I am retired, and have plenty of time of my own. I do the yard when I want; I do chores when I want, so I get to do what I love to do! :). Csker, of course, is still busy......so busy!! He teaches on the side, and Lord knows what else he does. Some day, I may learn to really give csker a hand with volleyball. I am not 100% into the nuance of all the plays, etc.. Again, thanks! See you on Sunday! T

Tomorrow's gam is on @12:00 p.m. central. :Wave:

Are we talking about Mason, who had a hell of a time, and I said I did not like his style of pitching? Quinn Mason is a soph, from Gretna, Neb.. He is the one who couldn't find the plate!! Yeah, hopefully, they'll take out the kinds! :rolleyes: He really made me nervous today, just watching him pitch. :)

The kid I felt sorry for was Massey of Minn. He didn't have a clue what do with the ball. ;)

Last edited:
1616950532221.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back