• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DH - 1st Game: NEB vs OSU - 2nd Game: NEB vs IOWA - 10 am & 2 pm - @US Bank Stadium - 3-14-21

Bats are going to get hot and cold...it’s inevitable.

We have been stellar on defense up till now. And literally one error cost us. So I think today is more of an anomaly.

Defense will get them through in the rough times.

I wish we were hitting better right now but I like this crew.

5-3 is not a bad place to be for a baseball team and splitting a weekend is not bad either.

baseball is a truly humbling game.

I used to tell my players that no sport on earth will let you fail consistently two out of three times and still make a million dollars. (Hitting)

Last edited:
Bummer that you couldn't get the offense on track today, team. You have another opportunity in your...

Secondary Logos - Husker Football - HuskerBoard.com ...
EXT GAME vs
Pin by Bri Hansen on Iowa Hawkeyes | Iowa hawkeyes, Iowa ...
AGAIN!!!

Nebraska Cornhuskers Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (n-r ...
(5-3 ~ 5-3) vs
Iowa Hawkeyes Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (i-m) (NCAA i ...
(
3-5 ~ 3-5) ~ in a 3 game series; Fri., 3-19 @ 4:00pm; Sat., 3-20 @ 2:00pm & Sun., 3-21-21 @ 1:00 pm; all on
BTN and FloSports announce new distribution agreement ...

Amazon.com : Iowa Hawkeyes Mascot Iowa Hawkeyes Headline ...
beat
Nebraska Cornhuskers - Mascots and Logos
Sat., 3-14 ~
3-1

Last edited:

Radio said every team, at this location, that had a double header this weekend got swept.

Last edited:
Bats are going to get hot and cold...it’s inevitable.

We have been stellar on defense up till now. And literally one error cost us. So I think today is more of an anomaly.

Defense will get them through in the rough times.

I wish we were hitting better right now but I like this crew.

5-3 is not a bad place to be for a baseball team and splitting a weekend is not bad either.

baseball is a truly humbling game.

I used to tell my players that no sport on earth will let you fail consistently two out of three times and still make a million dollars. (Hitting)
Liked the resolve of the pitchers in the Iowa game keeping the deficit at three, then two. Baseball will frustrate, for sure. GBR!

Just keep the faith
plenty of time to work things out

Just a tough Sunday
We were robbed several times so you never know

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back