• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DeWitt gone

I wish him luck but I think it is addition by subtraction. Our ST were terrible last year. 2 separate games we were climbing back in only to immediately be pushed back out via a Kick off return. I do not blame the FG problems on him as injuries caused that. Giving up kick off returns is inexcusable. Even Maryland came very close to a return against us.

I wish him luck but I think it is addition by subtraction. Our ST were terrible last year. 2 separate games we were climbing back in only to immediately be pushed back out via a Kick off return. I do not blame the FG problems on him as injuries caused that. Giving up kick off returns is inexcusable. Even Maryland came very close to a return against us.
I was just going to post something like this. Great guy but pretty average coach and recruiter, IMO. But again, great guy!

Our head man agrees with you. Think if we made this hire and you looked at his recruiting and special teams numbers.

Going back to the drama and contraversy of Jaiden Francois signing day....wasn’t he ready to leave if coach Dewitt didn’t stay?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back