• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Developing players is hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they were 7-0, I suggested it was a house of cards, and I was correct.

Some people still insist grasping at straws though. They can't let go.

I’ve said this a couple of times already, but I can see NU going 7-0 next year before the wheels come off. Some of that is scarlet and cream colored glasses, but I still see it. Might finish 7-5, but I see a strong start.

I’ve said this a couple of times already, but I can see NU going 7-0 next year before the wheels come off. Some of that is scarlet and cream colored glasses, but I still see it. Might finish 7-5, but I see a strong start.
As long as there is improvement, I'll take it as it comes. SF will get a longer runway than what MR was afforded, because he brings better experience and more potential than MR did.

Glad someone else sees it also.

As long as there is improvement, I'll take it as it comes. SF will get a longer runway than what MR was afforded, because he brings better experience and more potential than MR did.

Also, FYI, we need to limit the use of ‘MR’.

My brain immediately goes to ‘Mad Rat’ primarily because I’d already purged Riley from my brain.

Though in this case I agree he didn’t deserve a longer runway and had little potential, so it might fit.

Also, FYI, we need to limit the use of ‘MR’.

My brain immediately goes to ‘Mad Rat’ primarily because I’d already purged Riley from my brain.

Though in this case I agree he didn’t deserve a longer runway and had little potential, so it might fit.
I'll be so glad when all the pining for and persecution of Riley is done. Especially the false narratives.
Good riddance to bad rubbish. SE too

Last edited:
I'll be so glad when all the pining for and persecution of Riley is done. Especially the false narratives.
Good riddance to bad rubbish. SE too

I don’t have anything against the guy, but he’s gone. I didn’t dislike Pelini, but he’s gone.

We have the perfect coach for Nebraska who’s been wholly imperfect his first two years. We’ll be fine folks. Sheesh.

"7 days after Huskers ended crap season, some fans already speculating on chances of a 7-0 start in 2020 -- your occasional reminder that we dont just drink the Kool-Aid in Nebraska, we invented it."

"7 days after Huskers ended crap season, some fans already speculating on chances of a 7-0 start in 2020 -- your occasional reminder that we dont just drink the Kool-Aid in Nebraska, we invented it."

Sorry?

I’ll try to be more pessimistic in the future.

Lmao so you’ll make sure to make an excuse for frost that the talents still young and hasn’t been in the system long enough. You do realize that these kids only get five years to play it’s not like the nfl where they have forever to learn the system right. Three years is the point that his second class will
Have almost half way through their career at Nebraska.
Chill out. I was simply making the argument that players can't just switch from scheme to scheme without consequence. Not at any point did I make any references to NU at all. Yes I hope they make strides this coming year wince it will be their third year in the system with the same coaches, etc. Sheesh I wasn't making excuses for anyone. Frost better hope they make strides this year or it could get ugly in Huskerland sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back