• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Desmond Howard

huskerman1

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Well, assuming that the restart news is accurate, I suppose that it's time for NU to prepare their letter of apology to all the rest of the B1G schools and beg for forgiveness.

Can you imagine how painfull the 'change of attitude' pill was to swallow for KW?

Are we heroic or what?

Last edited:

Well, assuming that the restart news is accurate, I suppose that it's time for NU to prepare their letter of apology to all the rest of the B1G schools and beg for forgiveness.

Can you imagine how painfull the 'change of attitude' pill was to swallow for KW?

Are we heroic or what?

Pretty easy, I imagine, since it wasn't up to him in the first place.

The Presidents may not like the taste of the crow they are planning to eat, however.

Pretty easy, I imagine, since it wasn't up to him in the first place.

The Presidents may not like the taste of the crow they are planning to eat, however.

Well, we still don't know how this whole thing will pan out in the end, but if all goes well, and we all hope it does, the COP/C will have massive portions of crow to eat. On the other hand, they could end up saying 'we told you so' in a smug tone.

they could end up saying 'we told you so' in a smug tone.

They'll do that regardless!

The tone of last weekends meeting was interesting. The reporters that are mouthpieces for the BiG were saying that the meetings were crucial, the COP/C need to be convinced of what had changed since their last decision.

IMO that's actually begging the subcommittees to give them nice, packaged, plausible reasons to save face while reversing course.

Well this thread got hijacked in a bad way. I truly was looking forward to all of the Desmond bashing. :(
It's very fascinating to me to see a guy who made his fortune and fame off of football bash a school for wanting to play football, while the school he played for is basically in a position of not playing.

This tweet makes me laugh. If you're a sports media member and have this opinion, find something else to do:

It's very fascinating to me to see a guy who made his fortune and fame off of football bash a school for wanting to play football, while the school he played for is basically in a position of not playing.

This tweet makes me laugh. If you're a sports media member and have this opinion, find something else to do:

I see this type of hysterical writing coming from some specific publications. We shouldn't be surprised I guess, but it still reads ridiculously. The only thing missing is some particular 'names' used to describe the folks who are still pushing to try and play a season.

Well lets get back to bashing douchemon howard. He always wants to be 1st on the bandwagon, so he ran his mouth 1st, he alienated alot of big 10 people, not just NU fans. whatever your your obstacle, challenge, or problem in this world, you always take the chance of overcoming it, working thru or around it. If you fail... so be it, you live with it...... but you never just give up without trying...... as it relates to anything. What a bed wetter he is.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back