• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Derek Johnson Article

Vinny

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
On the front page, and is a turd in my eyes. I don't want an error ridden article that is a put down to the strides this program has taken the past few years on a site dedicated to the Huskers. Still Big Bertha? I think you should take this drivel elsewhere. Disappointed it would be allowed on the front page.

I'm not so much offended as unimpressed. Not sure why he gets a bigger podium than anyone here - his thoughts aren't more organized or original and his arguments not at all special.

There are people on the boards here who think the program isn't going anywhere also. I think it is but I don't know it is, so I won't try and shout them down . (Just like on the football board, btw.) I just think they and Johnson will be proven wrong.

"but the old Red Zones under the buckets in the Devaney were small and effective"

One of the dumbest ideas ever. They were a joke.

I'm not so much offended as unimpressed. Not sure why he gets a bigger podium than anyone here - his thoughts aren't more organized or original and his arguments not at all special.

There are people on the boards here who think the program isn't going anywhere also. I think it is but I don't know it is, so I won't try and shout them down . (Just like on the football board, btw.) I just think they and Johnson will be proven wrong.

Wow. You were dead on, huskernut. ;)

Wow. You were dead on, huskernut. ;)

You must be your biggest...................or only?.................fan!! :rolfl:

Did you get this idea from HWM? He talks to himself, also, once in a while! ;)

You must be your biggest...................or only?.................fan!! :rolfl:

Did you get this idea from HWM? He talks to himself, also, once in a while! ;)

Oh did I compliment myself? Gosh I didn't notice. :banana:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back