• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Depth Chart

This subject is just depressing. Honestly believe there are better high school OL's who might not have the size but are well coached, disciplined and athletic.

SF is the biggest fraud we have ever had. To think in year five we have a horse s... line is beyond belief. How could he so badly f... up with so many four and high three star players on the roster

Grades per PFF thru last game

Tackles (out of 583)
* Bryce Benhart - #167
* Teddy P - #477

Guards (out of 592)
* Bando - #311
* Corcoran - #479

Center (out of 284)
* Hixson - #83

As I always say, PFF grades aren't the end all be all. But they give directional information that is helpful. I have found most times what I see with my eyes match up nicely with the grades. Sometimes, that isn't the case. I think with BB, there have been some eye-popping whiffs and in general, has shown no ability to move his feet. He's also not showing any grit/aggressiveness even at his size. But there are definitely others who are struggling along with him, believe it or not. To be honest, the entire group has played soft as a pillow. In general, I'm not seeing much difference in terms of communication, want to, and the ability to win one-on-one battles.

So perplexing it makes my head hurt.

Tackles (out of 583)
* Bryce Benhart - #167
* Teddy P - #477

Guards (out of 592)
* Bando - #311
* Corcoran - #479

Center (out of 284)
* Hixson - #83

As I always say, PFF grades aren't the end all be all. But they give directional information that is helpful. I have found most times what I see with my eyes match up nicely with the grades. Sometimes, that isn't the case. I think with BB, there have been some eye-popping whiffs and in general, has shown no ability to move his feet. He's also not showing any grit/aggressiveness even at his size. But there are definitely others who are struggling along with him, believe it or not. To be honest, the entire group has played soft as a pillow. In general, I'm not seeing much difference in terms of communication, want to, and the ability to win one-on-one battles.

This subject is just depressing. Honestly believe there are better high school OL's who might not have the size but are well coached, disciplined and athletic.
Absolutely disagree with this statement. Benhart is very athletic. He may not have been very well coached. Do you absolutely think BB isn’t trying? Do you absolutely think that Raolia isn’t sitting in the film room talking about form, stance and positioning?

#13 OT in the nation his senior year, #139 ranked player overall, #2 player in the state of MN. Offered by Wisconsin, Tennessee, Michigan, Notre Dame, NW.

Please keep acting as if players and families don’t read this board!

Absolutely disagree with this statement. Benhart is very athletic. He may not have been very well coached. Do you absolutely think BB isn’t trying? Do you absolutely think that Raolia isn’t sitting in the film room talking about form, stance and positioning?

#13 OT in the nation his senior year, #139 ranked player overall, #2 player in the state of MN. Offered by Wisconsin, Tennessee, Michigan, Notre Dame, NW.

Seriously BB foot movement does not reflect being athletic.

Maybe he is athletic and Sf and crew screwed him up but don’t pretend you can’t see reality on the field

Seriously BB foot movement does not reflect being athletic.

Maybe he is athletic and Sf and crew screwed him up but don’t pretend you can’t see reality on the field
I am not pretending his lateral movement isn’t poor … but maybe S&C has screwed that up. Maybe coaching has screwed that up. You do not get to be a highly coveted football player by virtually every P5 school in the region without being an athlete.

You just watch …. He will end up in the NFL.

But we keep talking about him on boards like this … he will likely be in the NFL from another school.

Last edited:

Is Benhart really the best Nebraska can do at RT?
Color me shocked but i read an article (sorry, no link and can't find it now) where Benhart is, GASP, the #2 highest graded run blocking Olinemen for Nebraska. Of course, he made up for that by being worse pass blocking Olinemen (I believe he was rated last but can't remember exactly). Hixson was #2 pass blocking Olinemen and #1 run blocking linemen so that was a pleasant surprise. So as bad as he is in pass blocking, he is "supposedly" a much better run blocker.

Last edited:

Benhart is a very good run blocker. He struggles in pass protection though.

Tackles (out of 583)
* Bryce Benhart - #167
* Teddy P - #477

Guards (out of 592)
* Bando - #311
* Corcoran - #479

Center (out of 284)
* Hixson - #83

I'm shocked Prohazcka and Corcoran are where they are. I know Teddy is coming off an injury and really shouldn't be out there, so there's that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back