• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Depth Chart Released For Fresno State Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newby starting at RB . . . maybe this will be his breakout year? I just don't think he has the instincts and power that Ozigbo has, but hopefully Newby is less tentative and sees holes better and Ozigbo gets a healthy amount of touches. Excited to see what Bryant can do in the return game and out of the backfield. Sounds like he's electric.

Honestly Stanley morgan did a fantastic job at KR last year. I think the WR depth issue played into him not returning kicks this year, although he has been practicing it.

Odd not to see MRI at the top, but we've heard a lot of Newby's new look (in shape) and his excellent rushing skills off the edge.

Two biggest surprises to me: Marcus Newby starting at SAM, and Tre Bryant passing Mikale Wilbon at IBack.
Nice to see Alonzo Moore and DPE "OR" at Wide Out. A little surprised that Zach Darlington is listed at QB again. Good Job Gabe Rahn, but where's the freshmen (Alston, Spielman, McDonald, etc)?

Last edited:

Me too....mostlythst theres not an OR between those guys
Two biggest surprises to me: Marcus Newby starting at SAM, and Tre Bryant passing Mikale Wilbon at IBack.
Nice to see Alonzo Moore and DPE "OR" at Wide Out. A little surprised that Zach Darlington is listed at QB again. Good Job Gabe Rahn, but where's the freshmen (Alston, Spielman, McDonald, etc)?

Last edited:
Most interesting, to me:
1. 3-man race at LG
2. Barnett backing up Farmer at RG
3. Snyder is #6 in the TE depth chart, behind 3 Walk-Ons
4. Tre Bryant ahead of Mikale Wilbon at IB
5. Peyton Newell is Third-String DT
6. MRI behind Newby at SAM
7. Weber remains #2 MIKE
8. The Colorado triplets (Lee, Anderson, Domann) are working into playing position.
9. Punt returner roles remain (Pierson-El=return, Westerkamp=fair catch).
10. Stanley Morgan might play less this year than last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back