• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Depth Chart Released For Fresno State Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two biggest surprises to me: Marcus Newby starting at SAM, and Tre Bryant passing Mikale Wilbon at IBack.
Nice to see Alonzo Moore and DPE "OR" at Wide Out. A little surprised that Zach Darlington is listed at QB again. Good Job Gabe Rahn, but where's the freshmen (Alston, Spielman, McDonald, etc)?

They're gonna try to redshirt Spielman along with POB, thus listing Darlington as a QB.

Last edited:

Two biggest surprises to me: Marcus Newby starting at SAM, and Tre Bryant passing Mikale Wilbon at IBack.
Nice to see Alonzo Moore and DPE "OR" at Wide Out. A little surprised that Zach Darlington is listed at QB again. Good Job Gabe Rahn, but where's the freshmen (Alston, Spielman, McDonald, etc)?
Bryant had already passed him a week or so ago in practice.

Newby starting at RB . . . maybe this will be his breakout year? I just don't think he has the instincts and power that Ozigbo has, but hopefully Newby is less tentative and sees holes better and Ozigbo gets a healthy amount of touches. Excited to see what Bryant can do in the return game and out of the backfield. Sounds like he's electric.
Coach said today they would be using the RBs in situations.

Not trying to read between the lines but they love Tre Bryant. Said he can do everything and has a high football IQ. Would not be surprised to see him jump to the top sometime this season.

For all the hype that Charles Jackson has received during his time at DONU, he sure has been a disappointment. No where to be seen.

Was surprised also on Marcus Newby being on top of the depth chart at SAM. *** had indicated Tre Bryant had passed Wilbon at RB. Zach Darlington is suppose to be used in case of an equipment issue etc.

Gabe Rahn's parents are from my Nebraska hometown so that makes me all giddy. :Corn2::Banana::Rockon::Wave::Balloons::Signrockon::Dancebroc::Happyrun::Woohoo:

I can honestly say this is the first time I have heard of Gabe. That is a heck of an achievement making the two deep over some highly talented young guys.

For all the hype that Charles Jackson has received during his time at DONU, he sure has been a disappointment. No where to be seen.

Not the same guy we recruited after multiple injuries. Hasn't been fully healthy since he's been here. To his credit, he has stuck it out. Hopefully he'll get to play on special teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back