• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Depth Chart Predictions

He is going to be one of those guys that is always nicked up.
Interesting. If that's the case I certainly hold him for games like Ohio State and Purdue as opposed to Wisconsin or Iowa even though he's our #3 ILB right now. He's too valuable to cover the slot guys and/or backs out of the backfield which has been our achilles heel.

Interesting. If that's the case I certainly hold him for games like Ohio State and Purdue as opposed to Wisconsin or Iowa even though he's our #3 ILB right now. He's too valuable to cover the slot guys and/or backs out of the backfield which has been our achilles heel.
I am not trying to dog on the kid. But, he got injured preseason last year after showing really well. You know it happens. Some guys just seem to always have a litttle nagging injury that keeps them off the field.

The biggest mystery with the depth chart will be at WR imo. Some of the names I'm hearing does not give me a ton of confidence against an athletic Ohio State team. But we'll see how it goes.

I am not trying to dog on the kid. But, he got injured preseason last year after showing really well. You know it happens. Some guys just seem to always have a litttle nagging injury that keeps them off the field.
I agree. Hoping he's just been banged up. As a walk-on you have a pretty uphill battle going against the 1s most days. Once he gets in the 2 deep like he is now, might be a bit better protected? Glass is half fulling this.

The biggest mystery with the depth chart will be at WR imo. Some of the names I'm hearing does not give me a ton of confidence against an athletic Ohio State team. But we'll see how it goes.
Little concerning to me as well. I don't think anyone but Robinson is helping us at WR against Ohio State. But I do have some confidence that Manning will be back for Wisky, Warner and Falck can get it done against the Badgers, and some young talent can step in after a few games for depth.

I think it's vital we win the Wisky game. Don't want to start 1-3. I think it's doable as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back