• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Deontre Thomas

ksuhusker

In a tree somewhere
10 Year Member
No thread on him so I thought I would start one. Says he's up to 300# per front page article, and also one of the main six Defensive Lineman in rotation. I read somewhere that he ran a 4.6-4.7 at 265#. Never heard much from the guys at practices say anything about him, but got to wondering. Did he stay close to being that fast at 300#? Even if he's a 4.8 or so at 300 surly he can turn into a complete badass?

No thread on him so I thought I would start one. Says he's up to 300# per front page article, and also one of the main six Defensive Lineman in rotation. I read somewhere that he ran a 4.6-4.7 at 265#. Never heard much from the guys at practices say anything about him, but got to wondering. Did he stay close to being that fast at 300#? Even if he's a 4.8 or so at 300 surly he can turn into a complete badass?
Only if he really becomes surly! LOL

Last edited:
He’s a stud, glad you brought him up. His 40 pretty irrelevant tho in my opinion.

hope he turns into a beast, and starter his last year, we can only hope he developed that far, that fast, thatd be a bonus.

His 40 pretty irrelevant tho in my opinion.
It is probably irrelevant most of the time, but occasionally a D lineman chases a guy from behind or to the sideline. I’d rather have a 4.8 guy than a 5.5.
Maybe someone knows the answer to this, but wouldn’t his quickness running be related to how quick he penetrates, uses his hands etc.?

It is probably irrelevant most of the time, but occasionally a D lineman chases a guy from behind or to the sideline. I’d rather have a 4.8 guy than a 5.5.
Maybe someone knows the answer to this, but wouldn’t his quickness running be related to how quick he penetrates, uses his hands etc.?
10 yard dash or pro agility would be a good indicator of that. Interested if you could ever find anyone that would rather have a 5.5 guy compared to 4.8 in anything in life ;)

I know some ladies......
tenor.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back