• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Deondre Jackson Will Not Attend NU

I suspect players in the portal are seldom well finished outstanding playes. If they were, (some rare exepctions aside, generally in the QB or WR positions) they would not be in the portal. Now given some time, it will be a move that wil permit them to test their NIL market value, but that's just getting started.

So what we are getting I hope are players that are as good as or upgrades on what we have.

So I say bring them on. If they don't work, boot them out.

I suspect players in the portal are seldom well finished outstanding playes. If they were, (some rare exepctions aside, generally in the QB or WR positions) they would not be in the portal. Now given some time, it will be a move that wil permit them to test their NIL market value, but that's just getting started.

So what we are getting I hope are players that are as good as or upgrades on what we have.

So I say bring them on. If they don't work, boot them out.
Or if they're that good and in the portal they're not coming here. I agree with all of this. Hopefully this works out well for the athletes and us.

Didn’t see that coming.

Aren’t he and his parents on campus right now?

Yes they are

If you read article sighted in Callahan's tweet it explains it all.

If we wanted to wait it sounds he would be eligible at UNL after this upcoming semester based on what is transferable

It does open the door for Grant the JUCO transfer out of the NMMA who is also on campus on an OV.

Last edited:
Yes they are

If you read article sighted in Callahan's tweet it explains it all.

If we wanted to wait it sounds he would be eligible at UNL after this upcoming semester based on what is transferable

It does open the door for Grant the JUCO transfer out of the NMMA who is also on campus on an OV.

Who's better in your opinion?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back