• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Delany approves..

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
November night games! Sorry if alteady posted. I don't have a link, Im posting from my android.

Last edited:

Now if we can become good enough to deserve a night game in November again.....

Hurrah!!! Another prime time slot for us to showcase our talents.... If we get a night game :sarcasm:

This isn't news.

He never had to approve them as there was never a rule against it.

We talked about this at the start of the year, the conference could play night games any time the teams wanted to. There was some talk at the start of the year why teams didn't want to play at night.

I would think Nebraska would be one of the most likely teams to try to get a night game going, but it might have to be against another newcomer (Maryland or Rutgers) because B1G old teams haven't shown a lot of interest in November night games.

I knew it! He's part of the conspiracy to bring BoPa down. A Penn St. team that the Huskers should beat handily now gets a white out night game? Why is everone against the Huskers?

This isn't news.

We talked about this at the start of the year, the conference could play night games any time the teams wanted to. There was some talk at the start of the year why teams didn't want to play at night.

I would think Nebraska would be one of the most likely teams to try to get a night game going, but it might have to be against another newcomer (Maryland or Rutgers) because B1G old teams haven't shown a lot of interest in November night games.

If it's not news on when the heck is it even on the front page...

This isn't news.

I think it's safe to say that there was an implicit unwritten agreement in the league not to schedule November night games due to cold weather. Delaney just nullified it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back