• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Deion sees RED

Been to many a game at Folsom.

If you go, wear a hard hat and clothes you are willing to throw out at the end of the day.

They like to throw D cell batteries and bags of urine into the visitors section.

Disgusting place.

Would be awesome to outnumber them. Not sure if it’s even possible, sounds like they are trying to keep their tickets. I’m not beneath bringing a pish jug or two

I went to high school and college in Colorado. Park your cars very far from Folsom if you have NE plates, wear a water proof parka and have a tazer handy. You're welcome.
To play devil’s advocate, I have heard similar tales from Buffs fans about going to Lincoln. There’s definitely bad blood there from both sides. McCartney perpetuated it and his players bought in.

To play devil’s advocate, I have heard similar tales from Buffs fans about going to Lincoln. There’s definitely bad blood there from both sides. McCartney perpetuated it and his players bought in.

Moved to the Omaha area 5 months ago. I still have my Colorado plates on our 2 vehicles. People here have been wonderful, waiting and waving when we obviously don't know where in the he** we are going....etc.

When you are in the Denver area with Nebraska plates.

Not close to the same.

Moved to the Omaha area 5 months ago. I still have my Colorado plates on our 2 vehicles. People here have been wonderful, waiting and waving when we obviously don't know where in the he** we are going....etc.

When you are in the Denver area with Nebraska plates.

Not close to the same.
Awesome to hear that’s your experience. Overall we are the classier of peeps to be sure

I don't buy it. They even attack their own.

Went to the tie game back in 91. After, they were driving Ralphie out and honking to get through the crowd. Some CU fans got annoyed and opened the door to the truck and tried to pull the driver out. We had to pull the guys off the cab.

I went in 2019. One of my best friends from high school lived in Denver at the time so he joined the Buffs Club to secure us good tickets. We were in the east stadium, about 30 rows up on the 45. Not a Colorado fan within 10 people each direction. Even had a Colorado fan cut us in line for beer during half time but then bought us beers cause we were good sports about it and Nebraska was winning, however that didn't last long. Was a great experience but I learned very soon after the game that I should have packed sunscreen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back