• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Deion Sanders to...

Someone like me? I have never interacted with you before so I am not sure who you even are. I was just Pointing out that a person that knows more than you and I, mentioned it might be hard for him to get hired based on a previous issue. I am not sure what your beef is with me but I hope your post made you feel better.
so...i thought about your response, and you are right. i took an unnecessary shot at you, a low blow, which was not called for. i was a little angry at the time on some other comments and went at you. that was ignorant on my part, and i do sincerely apologize. to try and paint you a certain way was cheap. again, i am sorry for that.

so...i thought about your response, and you are right. i took an unnecessary shot at you, a low blow, which was not called for. i was a little angry at the time on some other comments and went at you. that was ignorant on my part, and i do sincerely apologize. to try and paint you a certain way was cheap. again, i am sorry for that.
I appreciate that, the truth is I was excited by the possibility of him being our head coach. He will get a shot at some point.

Deion will definitely get his chance. He is a Florida native? I would go to USF and become the best team in Florida just to rub it in the face of UF, FSU, and U of Miami. Take the best talent and start aiming for the 12 team playoff. From there he can take any job on the earth that he would want.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back