• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldHusker

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
The last time we had an Osborne type D was back in '09 when Suh was the man. Other than that, it's been since '97 since we've had a really good defense. I thought Dr.Tom hired Pelini because of his defensive prowess??.. Bo is letting us down on defense big time.

The last time we had an Osborne type D was back in '09 when Suh was the man. Other than that, it's been since '97 since we've had a really good defense. I thought Dr.Tom hired Pelini because of his defensive prowess??.. Bo is letting us down on defense big time.
not correct. 99' was a damn good defense.

99 was a great defense....put that defense on the 2001 team and they don't meltdown at CU and give Miami a game.

Ummm...since then...not including 2009....uhhhh....

Halfway through the second quarter, I was very pleased with our defensive game plan. Things were looking very good. But then UCLA adjusted, and seemingly, we did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back