• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'd prefer we see less of the defense. Of course, that require the offense to get first downs and not turn the ball over...

We saw a Defense. We actually need to see some offense AND some mental discipline by all!

Yeah that was some kind of pass rush today. Great call on an all-out blitz on a 3rd and 18 on your own 25 yard line in the 3rd quarter. SC picked up first down and scored again! Did bo call that or papuchis? Well according to Bo-"we just need to execute." That's a tired excuse I've been hearing for 4 years now.

Keep hearing what a mastermind Pelini is at defense, when are we going to see it?

Seriously? After 3 quarters, NU defense had allowed one TD, and one gimmicky TD that had nothing to do with the gameplan. We were down 3 points at that time when we lost 55 yards in field position due to a missed block in the back and the worst PI call I can remember.

Seriously? After 3 quarters, NU defense had allowed one TD, and one gimmicky TD that had nothing to do with the gameplan. We were down 3 points at that time when we lost 55 yards in field position due to a missed block in the back and the worst PI call I can remember.

Agree wholeheartedly. I thought the "D" played well today for the most part.

Ya I thought Bo was going to rip the sideline judge a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back