• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dedrick Mills To Announce His Plans For 2021 In The Next Week

Well if Wandale and Mills both leave and we are only left with QB's to run draw plays. This offense will never look the same ;) We fans had better give the coaches more time to create a new exciting offense with these program changing personal losses

Well if Wandale and Mills both leave and we are only left with QB's to run draw plays. This offense will never look the same ;) We fans had better give the coaches more time to create a new exciting offense with these program changing personal losses

I vote to give Frost a lifetime contract. Heck, I feel like I'm aging quickly watching his Nebraska teams play -- so a lifetime might not be that long. :Eek: :Lol:

I think we fans need to give our coaches more recommendations ;)

Capture.JPG

Nearly 1 month later........

download.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back