• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dedrick Mills To Announce His Plans For 2021 In The Next Week

76226411.jpg

I'm no fortune teller but my magic eight ball says "He gone" and at his age and experience I can understand wanting to move on

I think it depends on his draft grade and I think that is what he will be exploring in the next few days.

I would not expect it to be high

Last edited:

I think it depends on his draft grade and I think that is what he will be exploring in the next few days.

I would not expect it to be high
If I'm HCSF, I'm recruiting Mills harder than I am the remaining recruits, and pointing to the game plan at Rutgers as what he would see next year. Fortunately for us, the RB room is far from void of talent.

If I'm HCSF, I'm recruiting Mills harder than I am the remaining recruits, and pointing to the game plan at Rutgers as what he would see next year. Fortunately for us, the RB room is far from void of talent.
To the first...absolutely. Get him back. To the second...not so sure about that. Have not seen any break away speed in 2020. Maybe the Oline gets better and the RB's have some room to roam.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back