• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Decision time approaching for Aaron Green? Will announce Oct 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree with N2FL....and Green never made the comment that we know of....his teammate did and he is a kid that just might messin' with folks....because its fun.....and its working...;).....done that a few times myself.....

And keep in mind its a Texas TV station that put the story out....:)

Regardless of where he goes life will go on and everyone will be fine....

Last edited:

Could be he announces that he will be going to some small Christian School like Wheaton University to pursue the ministry. That would definitely shock the world. Who knows? Guess we will tonight.

Actually Wheaton College is a Division 3 power. They are 7-0 this year and their starting running back graduates, so ......

I can't help it. It's my alma mater. Hope Green's N soon.

I looked at the comment about shocking the world this way.

It is in Texas
They are all Texans
It is Texas media reporting the comment

In Texas they are their world and his going ANYWHERE other than UT would be a shock to their world. Heck any top athlete in Texas is simply expected to go to UT and if they choose not to they are all shocked I'm sure.

It is in Texas
They are all Texans

In Texas they are their world and his going ANYWHERE other than UT would be a shock to their world. Heck any top athlete in Texas is simply expected to go to UT and if they choose not to they are all shocked I'm sure.
Makes sense to me.

It is in Texas
They are all Texans

Not really. The decision may generate some media coverage in the Austin/San Antonio area. However, the announcement probably won't even be mentioned in the Dallas Morning News since Aaron is not a Dallas-area athlete, regardless of who he picks.

i'd lay money that he isn't going to the rust belt for the next 4 years. not a chance. then again, iowa state beat us last year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back