• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dear recruiting coordinators/coaches/gurus:

I get what you are saying, we do that with a few guys (Bryce Benhart, Turner Corcoran, Nash Hutmacher, Jahkeem Green, Ty Robinson, Desmond Bland). But we also really love to tout our nutrition and S&C and just go after bodies on the OL that have the frame (length), but not so much the mass, so it's part of the reason we have some depth issues. Jimmy Fritzsche, Matthew Anderson, Brant Banks, Michael Lynn, Mosai Newsom, Alex Conn, those are all guys that you can't bring in and expect to help right away. They need 12 months minimum to be ready. Then they need to get used to carrying 40 extra pounds, which takes even more time.

Frost's first recruiting class has been decimated, but the guys he brought in to be leaders from it really need to step up next year. Adrian Martinez, Noah Vedral, Cam Jurgens, Deontai Williams, Will Honas, Cam Taylor-Britt, Caleb Tannor. All of those dudes are going to be year 3 in the system. Put up or shut up time 2020, because 2019 is over in November. Again.
Dumb question... is Desmond Bland actually on the roster?

The most important thing in this recruiting class is finding the right Jimmy's and Joes for this systems and keeping them till they sign.

I understand the shine may have worn off of HCSF but I think recruits will still want to play for him. The W/L record wont matter till next year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back