• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Dead Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better than expected. The killer semester is finally over. I had a bunch of business classes. Next semester, I've only got two. I'm already looking forward to it.

And how were yours?

Not bad, I'm only a part time student. A's in both classes. Can't complain.

Not bad, I'm only a part time student. A's in both classes. Can't complain.

Very nice! I'm afraid my schedule got the better of me. 3.2 for the semester, which is still good. But it's not Dean's List. Which has been my goal each semester. Back to the books hard next semester, I guess. :)

Very nice! I'm afraid my schedule got the better of me. 3.2 for the semester, which is still good. But it's not Dean's List. Which has been my goal each semester. Back to the books hard next semester, I guess. :)

Going to have to go easy on the COD this semester. If that is possible. But 3.2 is not shabby at all, especially since it was a tough semester.

I think BTBR thought the dead period was what his brain experienced after finals. Hang in there guys. School gets over eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back