• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DE Joseph Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo will have an in-home with Joseph tomorrow and so will Arizona coach Tim Kish. Hopefully we should know this week. I think Stafford may be a huge help in this decision.

Our head coach against their assistant....I like our chances...thanks SB...:)

Bo will have an in-home with Joseph tomorrow and so will Arizona coach Tim Kish. Hopefully we should know this week. I think Stafford may be a huge help in this decision.

Carter had his in-home visits today with the U of A and NU. He announced today he is not going to announce until signing day. I understand the importance of the decision from these kids. I had a very very strong feeling from Carter awhile back and to be honest at this point I dont so much. I would love to land the kid, and I am no expert, but it just seems that if he was going to change his commit like he originally hinted to Stafford and everybody he woulda by now. But the beauty of recruiting is we never know I guess.

I tend to agree with you....with the skollies we have left there may not be one there for him on signing day....however, with possible academic casualties we may over sign by 2 or 3 guys (Big Ten allows three so we might as well get used to that...:) )....lets hope the coaches have a decent idea if he is going to come to Nebraska.....well we won one last year on signing day in Brion Carnes and lost one in Owa...so like you said who knows...thanks for the update SB....appreciated as always...:)

EDIT: The one thing I do see as a positve for us is he won't commit to UA as a solid commit.....that tells me something....that it bodes well in that our coaches can continue to recruit him and hopefully land him....and being from South Carolina his folks would be able to possibly make a game or two and of course The Big Ten Network too....not to mention we have tons more upside than Arizona...

Carter had his in-home visits today with the U of A and NU. He announced today he is not going to announce until signing day. I understand the importance of the decision from these kids. I had a very very strong feeling from Carter awhile back and to be honest at this point I dont so much. I would love to land the kid, and I am no expert, but it just seems that if he was going to change his commit like he originally hinted to Stafford and everybody he woulda by now. But the beauty of recruiting is we never know I guess.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back