• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DE Joseph Carter (JUCO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Now showing as a soft verbal to Arizona on rivals and listed "High" on Nebraska....I think his visit last Saturday may have turned his head and he has his bud Stafford "N" already.....I think its a matter of time before he is "N"....also tells me Bo & Carl think he can contribute ASAP....we have had a great record on JUCO transfers under Bo.....Gomes, David, Kennie, Yoshi and if all I have heard on Jean-Baptiste (4-4 guy) is true he is going to be a great one too....

Thanks for sharing RR. Hopefully, this will turn into some great news! Any word on the Tevin Mitchel grumblings he is going to visit Arkansas? Thanks for all the info and updates you provide! :)

His Dad is from Arkansas and played at OU....I remember when he committed there were some concerns that Arkansas and OU would keep banging on his door....I am not a fan at all of Bobby Petrino who I think is a scum for what he did to Louisville and the Atlanta Falcons.....I wouldn't let my son play for him....but best of luck to Tevin what ever he decides....

Thanks for sharing RR. Hopefully, this will turn into some great news! Any word on the Tevin Mitchel grumblings he is going to visit Arkansas? Thanks for all the info and updates you provide! :)

Yes but he is back solid again...will take no other visits then Nebraska....thanked the coaches for understanding and sticking with him in an uncertain time....Stafford is a good one....a JUCO who can help right away....in the mold of LaVonte David...a kid who came from an awful background....moved in with Toby Gerhart's (Stanford and MN Vikings) family in high school.....a real godo kid according to Toby's dad who is a coach himself...

RR, Isn't his buddy Stafford the guy who was dropped to a "soft" verbal recently?

Red Reign:

Who will be the next 3 or 4 next commits for the Huskers? Maybe the question should be who are the recruits Nebraska has the best chance to get in the next few weeks.

Yes but he is back solid again...will take no other visits then Nebraska....thanked the coaches for understanding and sticking with him in an uncertain time....Stafford is a good one....a JUCO who can help right away....in the mold of LaVonte David...a kid who came from an awful background....moved in with Toby Gerhart's (Stanford and MN Vikings) family in high school.....a real godo kid according to Toby's dad who is a coach himself...

The Gerhart family is friends with the Martinez family, correct? Does this mean Stafford knew Taylor previously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back