• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DB Malik Williams is N

This young man has a really good offer list and I love his film. He’s a great addition to Fish’s room. Love this pickup.

Welcome aboard young Mr. Williams.

"Williams signed in December with Nebraska, which was one of more than a dozen Power Five conference offers he reported during his recruitment. The third leg of Buford's 4x100 relay team, Williams also qualified for the Georgia AAAAAA state meet in the 200 meters.

Williams, a three-star recruit and top 120 prospect in Georgia for his class, recorded a personal record of 21.85 seconds in the 200 on May 8 at the Georgia AAAAAA Sectional B competition. He also ran a 51.75-second 400 this spring and set a long jump PR of 23 feet, 2 inches as a junior. Williams' sophomore year saw him high jump 5 feet, 6 inches as well."

"Williams signed in December with Nebraska, which was one of more than a dozen Power Five conference offers he reported during his recruitment. The third leg of Buford's 4x100 relay team, Williams also qualified for the Georgia AAAAAA state meet in the 200 meters.

Williams, a three-star recruit and top 120 prospect in Georgia for his class, recorded a personal record of 21.85 seconds in the 200 on May 8 at the Georgia AAAAAA Sectional B competition. He also ran a 51.75-second 400 this spring and set a long jump PR of 23 feet, 2 inches as a junior. Williams' sophomore year saw him high jump 5 feet, 6 inches as well."

The high jump stat has to be a typo. He’s a burner, though. Glad he’s coming to Nebraska!

The high jump stat has to be a typo. He’s a burner, though. Glad he’s coming to Nebraska!
Depends, maybe he just scissor kicks and doesn't do the typical 'high jump'. I would be impressed with a 5'6' scissor. HIs 51 400 is not very impressive but the 200 sure is.

He hurdles it, and it's damn impressive. :p And I think that anyone who runs a sub-minute 400 is showing you that they are fast -- especially if it isn't their main event.
Never thought of 'hurdling' the high jump, dang skippy that is impressive ;) . 22 200 then another 30 seconds to run the last 200, not impressed at all.

Never thought of 'hurdling' the high jump, dang skippy that is impressive ;) . 22 200 then another 30 seconds to run the last 200, not impressed at all.
I’ve seen guys either hurdle or scissor kick opening height just to score a point at a meet. I was a shot and discus guy, and I’d score in HJ in meets when the competition sucked just making opening.

51 in 400 is plenty fast for that grueling race. I broke 51 1 time & remember looking at Brian Shaw’s back as he crossed the finish line ahead of me.....he turned out ok for DONU.

51 in 400 is plenty fast for that grueling race. I broke 51 1 time & remember looking at Brian Shaw’s back as he crossed the finish line ahead of me.....he turned out ok for DONU.
Yeah, he was OK. That whole family was in high school.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back