• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Daytona 500

Race hasn't started yet, rain delay. Hopefully since they have lights at Daytona they can get the race in sometime today or night.

Go Smoke!

Hopefully Kurt Busch wrecks out early today so he isn't in a position to mess up today's race like he did yesterday.

Hey Kurt, you can't block people after they already passed you!

Go Smoke!

Hopefully Kurt Busch wrecks out early today so he isn't in a position to mess up today's race like he did yesterday.

Hey Kurt, you can't block people after they already passed you!

I really thought Stewart was going to win yesterday. Hard to believe the driver running 11th at the time on the last lap won the race after the front 10 all wrecked.

I really thought Stewart was going to win yesterday. Hard to believe the driver running 11th at the time on the last lap won the race after the front 10 all wrecked.

No kidding. I think Smoke had it as well. He played it perfectly. I'm glad Sadler didn't get taken out with him. I think he's racing for a Nationwide title, and finishing 3rd was pretty good.

The race has still not started as the rain delay continues. They have started to dry the track so maybe, just maybe, the race will get underway in a couple of hours.

The race has still not started as the rain delay continues. They have started to dry the track so maybe, just maybe, the race will get underway in a couple of hours.

Postponed until noon EST tomorrow. First time ever that the Daytona 500 has been postponed to the following day.

Postponed until noon EST tomorrow. First time ever that the Daytona 500 has been postponed to the following day.

Looking at the weather ... The 2nd time it will be postponed to the following day is going to be tomorrow. :cry:

it is a wet day, went to it wearing my husker sweatshirt, ran into to several other husker fans, burwell, lincoln, beatrice area. to bad it was rained out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back