10 Year Member
DAY BY DAY: THE RISE IN OMAHA - FRIDAY, MAY 27TH
- 6:00 PM 9:00 PM
- Bushwackers Saloon & Dance Hall
7401 Main Street
- Ralston, NE 68127
- From 1993 to 1997 the Nebraska Cornhuskers football program would have one of the most dominant eras in college football history. Plagued with controversy, injuries and tragedy. What was more amazing than the three national titles in four years was how they did it.
Show begins at 7:00 P.M.
Afterparty at Bushwackers!
- General Admission (includes a seat on Granary Green floor): $20 ($25 at the door)
- VIP Admission (indoor/outdoor space, covered deck seating, private bar, dedicated restrooms)
- 1 VIP Parking Pass included with purchase of 4 VIP Admissions - will be emailed separately
*No outside food and drink. No lawn chairs; seats provided.
A portion of the proceeds from this documentary film series will go to TeamMates Mentoring, the organization started by Tom and Nancy Osborne.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW