• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked David to Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the all-time Husker greats! So happy for this young man. To bad only 5 posts mentioning it so far.

Last edited:
probably due to friday night and all, i m sure there'll be more posts tomorrow....what does that say about us 5 posting on a friday night?? hmm.

Congrats to David. I bet he is excited to be able to continue his football career in his home state. I will be keeping a closer eye on the Bucs highlights from now on.

You have to feel good for this young man, he was genuinely excited in his interview about returning to his home state to play pro ball. Lavonte is truly a class act and set new standards by which future Blackshirts will be measured against..... and he did it all in 2 years. BBR

You have to feel good for this young man, he was genuinely excited in his interview about returning to his home state to play pro ball. Lavonte is truly a class act and set new standards by which future Blackshirts will be measured against..... and he did it all in 2 years. BBR

I was very impressed the way he came in, kicked butt, and acted like it was all about the team as if he had been here all along. Seems to be an outstanding guy. Love seeing him succeed.

I wonder if he will play OLB or if they move him somewhere else.

Best of luck Mr. David

MKJr & Gruden thought Tampa got a steal with Lavonte at #58 ... I agree wholeheartedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back