• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dave Aranda at Baylor

Aranda and Fickell in a dead heat for COTY honors. Will be interesting to see if OU can coax one of them to Norman.

Last edited:

There have been plenty of coaches who have done similar things.
The big jump is usually in Year 2 or Year 3. Those who lose four straight years usually aren't around for Year 5. Hopefully we beat the odds with our gamble.

If we get the right coaches in (good start so far), how quickly can they fix the Offense? Can the Defense avoid a significant drop-off after losing a lot of key veterans? And we are going to have someone focus on fixing the dumpster fire that we call "Special Teams", right?

Scott Frost took over a 0-12 team and...

...I'll see myself out

2db40548-deac-4f58-8ba0-b33692fe3b36_text.gif

Dave Aranda @ Baylor = Bash Frost thread.

Doesn't take much to arouse the amoebas...
If I wanted to bash Frost I could have brought up things like, Frost averages less than 4 wins a year, or Frost has more 4 game losing streaks streaks in his 4 years than the last 56 years of the program combined, or Frost has only beaten 2 teams in 4 years that finished with winning records or how about this, under Frost Nebraska has the fewest amount of conference wins since 1958. Any way you slice it, up to this point in his head coaching career, Frost is historically the second worst in Nebraska program history.

That being said, I truly hope Frost can turn things around and get things moving in the right direction. Hiring Mickey Joseph is a big step in doing just that. Still need to make a change at the S&C spot which seems unlikely. That would pay more dividends than a ST coordinator.

Sorry my thread hurt your head and you took it as criticism of your idol. Some people can’t hold two thoughts in their brain at the same time like: I want Frost to succeed and Frost has been a dumpster fire up to this point in time.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back