• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dantonio out at Michigan State

Wow.

I can't currently see all the Tweets in this thread, so I'll gave to Google, but obviously something is rotten in Lansing for the timing of this.

Grumpy D. Very few smiling face. Win or lose.

B1GSIMPSONS666.png

WAS, a good coach. Over the past several years his teams are nearly unwatchable. Talk about a sincerely boring brand of football, it’s Michigan State. They also have absolutely hideous uniforms. Good time for him to leave, they weren’t going anywhere except downward. I’ve never thought any of his teams were that good at all. They just caught schedule breaks.

I hope it isn't related to that criminal doctor Nassar they had abusing women at MSU.
Former recruiting coordinator is suing for wrongful termination alleging D'Antonio instructed him to do things (illegally) for which he the coordinator was eventually terminated.

Wow, what a bummer **cough, Analyst, cough**, I hope he can find a job, **cough, Analyst,cough **, somewhere helping out some team.

There has to be more to the story when this is announced with a Tweet and not a press conference.
Yup - read of couple of the links ... he's alleged to terminated a former recruiting coordinator for violations that are attributed to himself.

to
Luke Fickell? I mean I like the guy, but he's just kind of seemed fickle to me.
To be serious, he would be a very good hire for MSU.......plus that would leave our toughest non-conference opponent next year trying to hire a new coach. Also hearing Pat Narduzzi's (Pitt HC) name being thrown around.

I hate to dance on his grave but... does MSU have any good recruits that are supposed to sign tomorrow?
Was there a rule passed where if a HC leaves right after the signing period (assuming both Dec and Feb) that recruits can ask to be released from their LOI?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back