• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Danny Nee talks Nebraska Basketball and the coaching search on Lincoln radio today!

Typical coach-speak when it came to other coaches. Jeter, Sutton, Groce...all, apparently, are the next coming of Bill Self according to Danny.

Interesting where he said that "you just don't let 'em go anywhere else." referencing Eliason.

Typical coach-speak when it came to other coaches. Jeter, Sutton, Groce...all, apparently, are the next coming of Bill Self according to Danny.

Interesting where he said that "you just don't let 'em go anywhere else." referencing Eliason.

Actually need to listen to what he says about each coach and what he "doesn't say". Some is more glowing than the rest. There's a reason for that.

Every time a coach speaks glowingly about another isn't always fluff, despite the repeated comments on Message Boards that say it's so.

I agree with both of ya. There was some coach speak in there but I got the definite impression he was very high on Groce and Sutton but not so much on Jeter. It was an entertaining listen, thanks for posting fRed. It's fun to hear someone like Danny talk that actually had success at NU. Can we get him back? Just kidding. Kind of.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back