• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dan Mullen tests positive

This is the year we are supposed to beat Wiscy. Want to make sure we get that chance. If the SEC can’t do it, then our chances go down as well.

Same fool who said, let’s pack the stadium w 90,000. Can’t even play the game, and said coach has it. What a dumb ass. Keep your mouth shut coach. Stupid fool!

Sipple, people on the board. Due to their injuries etc...this year is more favorable to NU.
I would agree more favorable but I would not go as far as to say this is the year we are supposed to beat Wiscy. We were supposed to beat Wiscy in the Big 10 Championship eight years ago. Remember they actually did not win the division that year, we beat them earlier in the season, but they lost the memo that said Nebraska will be the Big 10 Champs. They proceeded to hang 70 on us.

I would agree more favorable but I would not go as far as to say this is the year we are supposed to beat Wiscy. We were supposed to beat Wiscy in the Big 10 Championship eight years ago. Remember they actually did not win the division that year, we beat them earlier in the season, but they lost the memo that said Nebraska will be the Big 10 Champs. They proceeded to hang 70 on us.

They have been very beatable all along with the exception of that 70 pt debacle. That team never scares me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back