• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Damion Daniels...

It seems to be a valid criticism.

Even at NG, when you're the starter, playing less than a third of the total snaps you could possibly play for the year is an issue.

In 2020, when he was in he made a difference so hopefully he's able to build on that success and have a better 2021 season.

Pretty sure most threads and posts here are agenda driven. Why else post if we don’t have a reason.

Not all posts are agenda driven nor does a reason aleays equate to an agenda.

Last edited:

Nose guards over the years in the NFL have incentives built into their contracts on playing weight.
Their bodies carry as much weight as possible, and still be a world class athlete, so this fine line offers huge challenges.
Damion has embraced what he needs to do, and is showing it on the field.
As I said before, if he can play every D snap, then he likely doesnt have enough weight on him

Yep. All one has to do is watch last year's games.

What baffles me most is the comment how the staff was really focused on his conditioning "THIS YEAR," when the problem has existed since he arrived on campus. Kind of perplexing to be honest.

Maybe the lightbulb finally went off in his head and he's simply bearing down and working harder. I hope it was simply a case of immaturity.

Good to see him motivated and attempting to lead by example.

Yep. All one has to do is watch last year's games.

What baffles me most is the comment how the staff was really focused on his conditioning "THIS YEAR," when the problem has existed since he arrived on campus. Kind of perplexing to be honest.

Maybe the lightbulb finally went off in his head and he's simply bearing down and working harder. I hope it was simply a case of immaturity.

Good to see him motivated and attempting to lead by example.

If you watch last year's games and compare them to 2019, you see the huge improvement he made in his conditioning. It's still not where it needs to be but it absolutely got better. I don't think he could have taken a knee for 44 snaps in a game in 2019, let alone play 44 snaps.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back