• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Dallis Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGHUSKER

Recruit
5 Year Member
So I go over to 247's site and on the front page under Crystal Ball projections, I see the name Dallis Todd with a new projection to Neb. He is a highly ranked WR out of Cal, committed to OU on 4/15......is something brewing?

So I go over to 247's site and on the front page under Crystal Ball projections, I see the name Dallis Todd with a new projection to Neb. He is a highly ranked WR out of Cal, committed to OU on 4/15......is something brewing?

I have an Irish red going right now:drool:

Not sure. Sooners fan gotta like the fact that they currently have two highly ranked 6'5" wr's committed to them.

Last edited:

We were one of his earlier offers.. January 26th. I'm sure someone is still talking to him, even if he did commit to OU. Eleven Warriors has him still planning a visit to an Ohio State football game this season as well.

Doesn't look like he shut down his recruiting when he committed to OU.

there is a thread started in "The Boneyard" at 247 sports, where Justin Hopkins explains why he made the crystal ball pick this morning for Nebraska.

I am not a member, cannot read the thread, so I won't bother posting a link to the thread.

BTBR would know this one....hopefully we can get him in on an OV during the season......

I don't want to use the word back up with this guy as he is a big time recruit, but we would obviously take this commit if he wanted to, but is this an insurance plan just in case Harrison gets drafted? I think we would make room for both, so not saying we would slow play this guy as we obviously couldn't do anyway, but they seem to fit in similar positions within our offense.

Last edited:
Hard to call a 4-star (across all the services) 6'5" WR a back-up plan...:)

Harrison would almost become his backup...:) :) :) :)

As for an insurance if Harrison doesn't sign? I have no clue....my gut tells me if we can grab a kid like this we are going to do it....those two extra skollies gave us some real wiggle room....and this kid appears to the real deal....

I don't want to use the word back up with this guy as he is a big time recruit, but we would obviously take this commit if he wanted to, but is this an insurance plan just in case Harrison gets drafted? I think we would make room for both, so not saying we would slow play this guy as we obviously couldn't do anyway, but they seem to fit in similar positions within our offense.

Last edited:
Hard to call a 4-star (across all the services) 6'5" WR a back-up plan...:)

Harrison would almost become his backup...:) :) :) :)

As for an insurance if Harrison doesn't sign? I have no clue....my gut tells me if we can grab a kid like this we are going to do it....those two extra skollies gave us some real wiggle room....and this kid appears to the real deal....

Oh, you absolutely take this guy. I guess my point is, you can't have two slot guys committed then your outside guy be someone you are crossing your fingers with that he doesn't get drafted too high. So you essentially have insurance if Harrison gets drafted is what I meant.

Understand....

Oh, you absolutely take this guy. I guess my point is, you can't have two slot guys committed then your outside guy be someone you are crossing your fingers with that he doesn't get drafted too high. So you essentially have insurance if Harrison gets drafted is what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back