• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Dahrran Diedrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

A good dude right there. Help on the way!

I always admired the way in which DD played with great momentum. Always propelling himself down the field and never leaving a possible yard behind. He was a scrapper during his time at NU and am sure he'll fight this too!

Get well!!

Last edited:
I couldn't but help a former Husker. Hope the treatment works.
Could not agree more. Once a Husker always a Husker and he was a stand up player IMO. Sure hope he beats this and I'd say the odds are good with proper treatment. All the best to him.......

BTW Just received an email that was a nicely worded heartfelt thanks for donating... Makes you feel great if you have the ability to help someone like DD.

Last edited:
I always thought he had great jackhammer legs/steps. He did a great job with getting a good head of steam up before hitting the hole and falling forward for the last yard or 2. Often reminds me of a slightly less dynamic version Ahman Green. IMO, the last great RB recruited from the Osborne/Solich era, and then kind of a drought until Lucky/Helu came along.

Good luck DD! Thoughts and prayers.

Brian Christopherson ‏@HuskerExtraBC Some tough news for former Husker RB Dahrran Diedrick. NU fans may want to pay this fundraising site a visit to help
https://www.crowdrise.com/dahrrans--cancer-fundraiser

FullSizeRender-579101b547089.jpg

Lymphoma has become one of the most curable cancers if that is any consolation. 50 years ago it was a death sentence. Today, most lymphoma patients can be cured, even late stage.

The key with lymphoma is 100 percent accuracy on diagnosis of the lymphoma type, and the proper recipe of chemo.

There are about 5 cancer centers in the US in which I would feel very comfortable that they could get it right. Anywhere else is more of a crapshoot.

Last edited:

Lymphoma has become one of the most curable cancers if that is any consolation. 50 years ago it was a death sentence. Today, most lymphoma patients can be cured, even late stage.

The key with lymphoma is 100 percent accuracy on diagnosis of the lymphoma type, and the proper recipe of chemo.

There are about 5 cancer centers in the US in which I would feel very comfortable that they could get it right. Anywhere is else more of a crapshoot.
I've had a couple of close friends that had lymphoma and BOTH have been cancer free for almost 10 years now. So I'd say you are exactly on target that DD odds are very good he beats this damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back