• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dad Gummitt, Does this mean our sell-out streak is over!!??

With no fans allowed in the stadium.....Is it finally ending? :Frown:

4f8se6.gif

What’s stopping Nebraska from allowing fans other than state regulations?

Last edited:
Our illustrious leader as the once great Oracle used to refer to him as Bill Moos said that out sell out record will reflect the directives of the CDC and the proportions to those allowed sold. None allowed, sell out continues. We had none left to sell.

Last edited:
Correct. The sellout streak is managed in accordance with whatever government / act of God conditions prohibit us from having fans in the stadium.

Although they should totally sell one ticket to Tom Osborne so we can officially claim there was a fan presence in the stands.

Correct. The sellout streak is managed in accordance with whatever government / act of God conditions prohibit us from having fans in the stadium.

Although they should totally sell one ticket to Tom Osborne so we can officially claim there was a fan presence in the stands.

Technically hes still Athletic Director Emeritus. i do recall he gave up his gave up his skybox suite, but emeritus positions are open ended and i dont know if he ever gave up that satus. thus if he wanted to attend the game he could as a member of the athletic dept. Also, he has attended closed pratices in the past, and you could also attribute that to the emeritus status.

Technically hes still Athletic Director Emeritus. i do recall he gave up his gave up his skybox suite, but emeritus positions are open ended and i dont know if he ever gave up that satus. thus if he wanted to attend the game he could as a member of the athletic dept. Also, he has attended closed pratices in the past, and you could also attribute that to the emeritus status.
Great points, but I'm going out on the tiniest limb in the history of limbs when I say that it doesn't matter if he has a ticket or what his status is, the field is named after the man. He can come to any game he wants. Heck, he can come water the dang field if he wants...even if it is field turf.

100% guarantee this season has zero impact on the sellout streak.
I can't imagine anyone living through this year is going to seriously claim what happened in 2020 counts for something like that, and not just in Nebraska. Some nerd in a bar in Detroit 20 years from now will say Nebraska's streak ended from this and even the other Michigan fans will tell him to stow it.

all valid points, but for nebraska to remain in compliance with BIG bylaws, hes needs that emeritus status if he wanted to show up this season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back