• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Dad got totaled by a Semitruck today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky! Glad you and your dad will have more years together!

Now where are the pictures??? I am visualizing what it could possibly look like....

Glad he's OK Skunk! My dad was also in a tractor/semi accident when I was around 5 yrs old. He was driving the tractor also. Messed up his back and foot/leg but could still get around ok. I just remember seeing a picture of the pieces of tractor on a flatbed trailer from the cleanup. It's amazing he made it out also.

Skunk, praise the Lord for the great fortune of your father. Then thank the Lord that you own Green equipment. It is the only thing that is acceptable to be not red in Husker Nation:)

Skunk asked me to post these....:)

Thanks RR!!!

Everyone, make sure you click on the picture, it will take you to the site where more of the pictures are shown!

Guess what! Even though the police report and all eyewitness's to the accident say that dad was just driving down the highway and was run over from behind, the truck driver has the nerve to say that dad pulled out in front of him!:mad: So everybody up by Neligh thinks that it was Dad's fault!!

Me thinks it's time for me to get a lawyer! It's bad enough that this bastage tried to kill my Father but now he wants to slander Dad as well??!!!!

Thanks RR!!!

Everyone, make sure you click on the picture, it will take you to the site where more of the pictures are shown!

Guess what! Even though the police report and all eyewitness's to the accident say that dad was just driving down the highway and was run over from behind, the truck driver has the nerve to say that dad pulled out in front of him!:mad: So everybody up by Neligh thinks that it was Dad's fault!!

Me thinks it's time for me to get a lawyer! It's bad enough that this bastage tried to kill my Father but now he wants to slander Dad as well??!!!!
I might be time for that. Good luck! Hope it all works out good for you.

Skunk I'm really glad to hear your Dad is okay and can live to laugh about it. I can't imagine how scary that might have been.

I've been in a head on collision not with a semi mind and it all happens so fast and still to this day I can hear the crunching of my truck and being shaken up. Hope he is emotionally fine and all is back to normal for him.

Thanks RR!!!

so do we have any lawyers on here that would do a pro bono or whatever its called to help out skunk and his dad? of course he will say that to save his CDL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back