• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dabo ranks OSU #11 on final Coaches Poll Ballot

They'll likely be pretty close to #11 after Clemson beats them.

Clemson is healthy for the first time in a long time and I don't see this going well for tOSU.

Maybe, maybe not. But let's all be honest here:. Bama and Clemson are sooooo much better than everyone else, it really doesn't matter who 3 and 4 are. Dumbo Fisher is bitching about being left out, and yet he had his shot. If they had hung with Bama for a half, he'd have an argument.
I do think OSU can hang with Clemson for a while.

Maybe, maybe not. But let's all be honest here:. Bama and Clemson are sooooo much better than everyone else, it really doesn't matter who 3 and 4 are. Dumbo Fisher is bitching about being left out, and yet he had his shot. If they had hung with Bama for a half, he'd have an argument.
I do think OSU can hang with Clemson for a while.

I think they'll make a game of it. This shouldn't be a three touchdown beatdown, but Clemson's got pretty much everyone healthy and they're a better football team.

I think tOSU is better than the teams the 'Rules Gymnastics Committee' put the screws to and you're right. Alabama and Clemson are just that much better.

Does their QB miss anything? I love watching them.

They are fun to watch. Lawrence has had an off game or two this year, but they seem to make it up with Etienne. Also his 'off' games would be roundly celebrated by us as awesome games by (insert Nebraska QB since Tommie Frazier)

I ignored them from the time we moved to South Carolina until my son started school there four years ago. They've been a really solid team no matter who they lose. I remember when things were like that in Lincoln.

I saw an interview with Dabo on ESPN this afternoon and he said he didn't rank any team in the top 10 that didn't play at least 9 games. If he's being honest that's an understandable rationale.

I want to say I was wrong about which team was better coached. I stand corrected, to those who may recall that conversation. oSU beat the crap out of Clemson in every phase of the game tonight.
about my previous post's in this thread.....
Boy, was I wrong on this one.... and knock it off already wise guys...

Last edited:

If Clemson plays a clean game, it could be 20+ points.

It's ridiculous how good they can be when they're hitting on all eight.
It was 20+ you all right. Clemson wasn’t as good as some thought they where. They had a loss on the season for a reason.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back