• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dabo ranks OSU #11 on final Coaches Poll Ballot

If OSU needs any outside motivation for their game against Clemson, Dabo ranking them #11 in his final Coaches Poll ballot should help.

I'm beginning to really despise Dabo and I'm not a Buckeye fan. He has done nothing but whine this year.

Dabo can think what he wants...His team lost a game and should be thankful a bunch of polsters don't tire of seeing the Cincys get locked out...Star QB or not...they lost. Personally, I have next to zero interest in seeing the CFB playoff. I guess my only interest would be to see OSU win the dang thing...ain't gonna happen.. but I live in the south,,,,and so tire of SEC ACC talk. Thanks for the Forum here as a verbal escape -well kind of verbal.

And, it's not a dis...in my eyes. Try to get a lesser A and M school as an opponent is reason I see.

Dabo can think what he wants...His team lost a game and should be thankful a bunch of polsters don't tire of seeing the Cincys get locked out...Star QB or not...they lost. Personally, I have next to zero interest in seeing the CFB playoff. I guess my only interest would be to see OSU win the dang thing...ain't gonna happen.. but I live in the south,,,,and so tire of SEC ACC talk. Thanks for the Forum here as a verbal escape -well kind of verbal.

And, it's not a dis...in my eyes. Try to get a lesser A and M school as an opponent is reason I see.
Living in Nashville I know what you are talking about. I am always going to pull for the Big 10 in bowl games especially when they are playing the SEC. The talk and attention gets old quick.

then add in a major player involved in influencing perceptions has a major stake in the SEC.. speaking of ESPN, of course.

tOSU doesnt deserve to be in the CFB. Bogus conference rules changed to even allow it, screwing Indiana Out of a chance for B1G title.

the CFP committee is ridiculously biased. only half a dozen teams are ever even considered and if you arent one of the 6, you dont make it in.

tOSU, OU, Clemson, Bama, LSU, Auburn, Notre Dame,. Nobody else is even allowed to be considered.

. tOSU, OU, Clemson, Bama, LSU, Auburn, Notre Dame,. Nobody else is even allowed to be considered.

I literally hate the $EC, especially Bamer..... but outside of a few anomalies such as UCF, Cincinnati etc... who will take a backseat until the format changes..... the above mentioned teams deserved to be in imo.

Again I hate it, and it’s made me watch less end of year football without question.....but they’ve been the best.

OSU doesnt deserve to be in the CFB. Bogus conference rules changed to even allow it, screwing Indiana Out of a chance for B1G title.
YUP! 100% agreed. I could give a Texas about OSU and their little t too. I hope Clemson mops the field with them. On a side note though, I hope that all 4 teams lose, LOL!

11th?... I can see 5th or 6th... but seriously who were #'s 5-10? seems like a real d!(k move.

If OSU needs any outside motivation for their game against Clemson, Dabo ranking them #11 in his final Coaches Poll ballot should help.

11th?... I can see 5th or 6th... but seriously who were #'s 5-10? seems like a real d!(k move.

Maybe this was his attempt to get them pushed down to 4th place so he wouldn't have to play them ;)

Maybe this was his attempt to get them pushed down to 4th place so he wouldn't have to play them ;)
I wouldn't even doubt that as a possibility, however, Clemson will roll OSU again this year, they simply are more talented and are better coached, and that is the bottom line here.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back