• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

D-3 QB breaks NCAA single game yards passing record.

SWVAHusker

Starter
20 Year Member
Eureka QB Sam Durley set a single game passing record today that is simply mind boggling. The kid threw for 736 yards! (34-52 736, 5 TD) Amazingly, the old record was 731 set by Menlo QB Zamir Amin against Cal Lutheran in 2000.

Eureka won their game today against Knox College 62-55. Apparently Kevin Cosgrove must have himself a coaching tree in D-3 because nobody plays defense. I can't even say those are video game numbers because I don't know how many gamers could pass for 736 yards in a legitimate game on NCAA 13.

Yahoo Sports article
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...caa-single-game-passing-041532181--ncaaf.html

Last edited:

I can't even say those are video game numbers because I don't know how many gamers could pass for 736 yards in a legitimate game on NCAA 13.

I once scored 100+ points against the LongWhorns on Xbox. Of course, I also set the computer AI to "functionally retarded" and turned off penalties. A lot easier to force 3 & Outs when you can tackle the WRs at the line of scrimmage.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back