• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CWS Ongoing thread for comments

Heartbreaker for Virginia last night. 7 1/4 innings holding Miss St to no hits. Virginia’s bullpen really laid an egg. Miss St fans can really bring it. The ballpark was electric the last 3 innings

Heartbreaker for Virginia last night. 7 1/4 innings holding Miss St to no hits. Virginia’s bullpen really laid an egg. Miss St fans can really bring it. The ballpark was electric the last 3 innings
And Virginia had thrown 23 scoreless innings in CWS games until .....

8th inning rally ..... 6 runs, 2 HRs. MSU 6 Virgina 5 final score. Cav's still alive ..... Virginia vs. Whores eliminate game (Thursday night)

Last edited:
Wow!! One out to go, Stanford is moving on, right? Not!! What a choke job! I picked Stanford to take it all, after last week. Wrong! Oh, well! I like Vandy, anyway; my niece went there, and no one in my family went to Stanford!! More like, a bunch went to Cal, and then USC.

Go Big Vandy!! Go big Vandy!! :)

Last edited:

And Virginia had thrown 23 scoreless innings in CWS games until .....

8th inning rally ..... 6 runs, 2 HRs. MSU 6 Virgina 5 final score. Cav's still alive ..... Virginia vs. Whores eliminate game (Thursday night)
Going to karaoke campout, but I will record it. I'm sure it's gonna be a doozy! :)

Virginia-MSU game….

Then that Stanford-Texas game…

I mean wow….

it doesn’t get much better.

My sister went to the Texas-Stanford game and sent me some pictures. What a beautiful ballpark and just a great night for baseball!

The city of Omaha really does the College World Series right!

Yes
you have a campout and you bring equipment to have karaoke
you have a campout with karaoke thus a karaoke campout ;)
Every Thurs we have karaoke.
Once a year we go to a county campsite
a little ways out of town

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back