• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CWS: Cincinnati v #16 Oregon St.

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
So, in the bottom of the 7th, Cinci leads 5 - 2. They have loaded the bases with NO outs, and intentionally walk the next batter to make the score 5 - 3. WOW! What the...... It's now 5 - 6 OSU after a huge base hit. Two outs, two on. This has to be the strangest call I have ever seen in the game of baseball.... I made no freaking sense at all. HOLY FREAKING COW MAN!!!!

A long fly out ends the inning, but just WOW! That intentional walk ended up being the equivalent of a bases loaded dinger. HAHAHAHA!!! Talk about a bone head move.

With a bang bang hit, to the second baseman, thrown to second and rifled to first for the potential DP, and a review of whether or not he was safe at first. That was crazy fun to see. Cinci just tied the game at 6 - 6. Top 8 and the Beavers are changing pitchers. Fun game to watch.

Hey Sauce. This is the football sub-forum. Feel free to post this in the baseball forum. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back