• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CU T-shirt ideas

D6748103-3132-44A1-A1B9-5D7FB70DC5AE.jpeg
This is how it’s done friends.

"CU...Rolled and lit up Huskers" Have a buffalo in a joint, being held by Old school Herbie.

Last edited:

My fiance and I are going to Boulder for the game, though we don't have tickets yet. I had the thought of creating some unique T-shirts for the game and would love some feedback and input for ideas. I'm not one to boast hateful messages but don't mind pushing the envelope a bit. My fiance is a south O girl who won't back down so I'm not worried about minor squabbles. Though I want to avoid anything vulger and I want to keep it clean and creative/unique.

Thoughts:
"Husk 'em up
Husk 'em up
Go NU!"

"Huskers will show who's buff today"

"NU: Never Unappreciated
CU : Chronically Underwhelming"

"My master's is from CU, my PhD is from NU. Guess which program has better national respect?"

"Buffaloes: largest mammal in North America. Also the largest, unjustified ego in North America."

"NU: nearly un-beatable,
CU: clearly usurped"

"CU: Consistently Unproductive,
NU: Never Underappreciated"

Yes some of those repeat, I'm just tossing out ideas to get feedback and ideas from others and hope to come up with more. Please chime in. We aren't opposed to any ideas.

"They aren't Buffalo. They are Bison, you idiots!"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back