• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Crowd size for final four

When NU wins Saturday, I am heading up.

I was at the KC final last year, and although lots of Huskers, there were many VB fans in general from the region. I expect the same in Minny

When NU wins Saturday, I am heading up.

I was at the KC final last year, and although lots of Huskers, there were many VB fans in general from the region. I expect the same in Minny

When they win on Sat that will have the NC in the bag. Won't you be headed up a little late by then? :Wink:

Was it me or were the PbP team as vanilla and as boring as possible. To me they distracted from the play rather than add anything.

I thought the ESPN play by play crew were quite good. Kartch knows his volleyball. Can't believe I am saying that about an ESPN crew. Must be mellowing.

Was it me or were the PbP team as vanilla and as boring as possible. To me they distracted from the play rather than add anything.

I don't have to listen to them for NU games anymore. I bought a radio (SportSyncRadio SR-404) that lets you sync your radio broadcast to your TV. It adjusts in 1/2 sec. increments (120 total) up to 60 seconds of delay. I've had delays of 5.5 to 10.5 secs., (with 25.5 secs. delay once).

I received it the day before the Iowa game so, I at least got to listen/watch NU/IU. It's great listening to our own broadcasters instead of the talking heads on TV. I've also listened/watched Men's Basketball, Volleyball and Women's Basketball. (HUSKER sports only)

I've kNown about these radios for a few years and debated buying one for a while. Now am really glad I did and wish I would have done this earlier.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back