• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Crowd size for final four

Powder Creek

Semper Paratus
10 Year Member
I assume Minnesota filled their arena this fall. Now that they are out perhaps it will be up to fans from Nebraska, Wisconsin, or other relatively nearby teams to load the seats. If weather turns nasty it could get ugly.

I assume Minnesota filled their arena this fall. Now that they are out perhaps it will be up to fans from Nebraska, Wisconsin, or other relatively nearby teams to load the seats. If weather turns nasty it could get ugly.
If my wife wasn’t having surgery this week (minor) I’d be heading up there.

The regionals and early rounds are/were played on Minnesota’s home court — seats a little over 5000 I think. The final four is at the Target Center and will seat more than 17,000.

The weather today won't affect crowd size. Cold but no precipitation.

Last edited:

I am going to be in Minneapolis on Thursday night. Looks like I need to find some tickets.

Where some see difficulty, obsessive Nebraska fans see opportunity. We got this. ;):thumbsup:

traffic-generic.jpg

Last edited:

The weather today won't affect crowd size. Cold but no precipitation.

Not even all that cold -- for Minneapolis in December. Above-normal temperatures. 30s for highs. Upper-teens/low-20s for lows. Normal is 27/11.

There could be snow flurries on a day or two between Wednesday and Sunday -- but no significant snow (if at all).

It's about as good as one could hope for weather in Minnesota this time of year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back